How is Wellingtone PPM Recruitment Complying with GDPR?
Wellingtone PPM Recruitment takes the privacy of our users very seriously and is committed to high standards of data privacy, security and transparency. Wellingtone are engaged in introducing any and all changes needed to ensure adherence with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), when it comes into force on 25th May 2018 as per the guidance provided by the UK’s governing body, The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
We will ensure the following:
- Data is obtained, and information is processed fairly
- Data is kept safe and secure
- Data is processed for its intended purpose
- Data is not retained for longer than it is necessary
- Individuals have the right to be forgotten
- Provide a timely response & access to data for subject access requests
Our GDPR Policy & Procedure
Wellingtone PPM Recruitment will be complying with the GDPR as a data controller (and where relevant processor of data) and our GDPR work group are updating and implementing any necessary changes, including grounds for processing data, data retention, risk assessments, reporting systems, updated agreements with third party data processors, security of data and training to staff.
Our policies will be updated accordingly and communicated to users by May 2018.
- Click HERE to download our Data Protection Policy
- Click HERE to download our Data Protection Procedure
- Click HERE to download our Modern Slavery Policy
Should you have any questions regarding Wellingtone PPM Recruitment and GDPR please get in touch and a member of our GDPR team will respond.