Chosen out of all Corporate Members & Training Providers
The Association for Project Management is the Chartered Body for the Profession. Wellingtone was selected by the APM from all APM Corporate Members and Training Providers because of our expertise in project management and career development, our profile in the profession and our experience providing careers advice.
Wellingtone works alongside the APM to provide high-quality career development advice and resources to Project Professionals across all sectors.
Wellingtone’s extensive experience in recruiting, training and advising project professionals is complemented by APM’s commitment to providing quality assured knowledge, standards and guidance to assist in developing the careers of those in the project management profession.
“APM and Wellingtone will work towards providing high quality career development advice for the profession. It is great to be working with an APM Corporate member and accredited training provider with a clear track record in supporting project professionals throughout their careers.”
Scott Walkinshaw, Director – Marketing and Communications at APM
What does this unique relationship include?
- Career development resources and quality-assured careers advice
- Careers development and recruitment column in Project magazine
- APM blog on career development and recruitment advice
- Sponsorship of the UK’s largest ever project management salary survey; the APM Salary & Market Trends Survey
- As a part of our relationship with the APM, we also offer 20% discount on our recruitment fees for both contract and permanent placements.