Junior Project ManagerGD412
Junior Project Manager
Contract, Full Time
£270 Per Day
My client a critically acclaimed work space integrator have an urgent requirement for an Interim Junior Project Management resource to provide analysis to the business in the UK. Reporting directly into the Operations Director this role will have responsibility for analysing the internal Project Management, Supervisory and Delivery and installation process and reporting back to Directorate on efficiencies, improvements and future structure.
- Review, Identify, plan, and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity, and improve efficiencies in Project Management, Site Supervision, Delivery, and
- Installation, resulting in significant business improvement, by reducing mistakes, re-work, increasing efficiencies and customer satisfaction. Actively lead projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
- Be flexible in location and time to fully immerse themselves in the business and all parts of the process to fully understand the challenges within this sector.
- Coordinate communication activities and market the process and results by publicising goals, plans, progress, and results
- Produce a fully comprehensive report and recommendations to be distributed and reviewed by the Management Team, giving clear recommendations, goals and handover process to implement the changes recommended including; resources, process’, work flow and supporting documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through direct project management experience within the business, conduct a documented analysis of the current process, business improvements and recommend long term business recommendations.
- By completing workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal partners/colleagues to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the relevant project.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- Experience in working with various forms of data including primary, secondary and actual real time experiences with the workforce.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans and activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- A full UK (Manual) Driving License
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation within a Project Management environment.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Effective negotiating skills
- A self-starter, resilient and committed to achieving results and delivering on time
- An approachable manner and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly organised and structured whilst being flexible and responsive to change, and able to re-assess priorities
- Able to communicate openly, honestly, clearly and effectively
- Generate and support positive relationships across the organisation, keep stakeholders involved and informed as required, and manage expectations
- To be able to manage multiple complex projects at one time.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen in business issues
- Project Management qualification i.e. Prince2 or equivalent
- Business Analysis qualifications are desirable but not essential