Full Time, Permanent
£20,000 - 24,000 Per Annum
Our client is one of a network of elite technology and innovation centres, they work with companies that are focused on exploiting the opportunities created by the need to transform global energy systems; not only playing a part in accelerating technology based solutions, but also engaging with Government to address the market mechanisms and business models that will be required to enable such solutions.
They are looking for a Project Coordinator to work within one or more of their key digital related projects/programmes to ensure successful delivery. This will be achieved by exercising project management skills and providing support to the appropriate team members who are accountable for delivery.
The ideal candidate will be used to navigating a complex, unpredictable environment to support the management of projects, ensuring robust management of resources, dependencies and risks.
Timely and effective assistance provided to Project managers on key projects management tasks to enable smooth running
Relationship building across the organisation (for example, PMO) and externally to facilitate clear and swift communications
Growth in own knowledge, expertise and experience in project management disciplines, to create a platform for career in project management
Key Work Activities
- Help ensure projects are delivered using the organisations project management principles
- Help ensure compliance with Health and Safety, Data Protection, IP standards, etc.
- Facilitate reporting to Project Manager(s) on project progress, issues, risks and strategic insights
- Review, collate, maintain and highlight changes to project/programme plans to show key deliverables and dependencies
- Carry out stakeholder engagement with project partners, including meeting coordination with key clients
- Manage and maintain risk/issue logs
- Maintain resource reports
- Assist with lessons learned exercises
- Assist with the compilation of presentations
- Assist with the update of any other project/programme documentation as required
- Work with others to deliver continuous improvement
What credentials are we Ideally Looking for?
- Project management experience and/or qualification(s)
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to learn quickly and respond to project needs and priorities
- Proactive in initiating new opportunities while ensuring strong delivery of commitments
- A self-starter who can promote and develop own ideas, tools and processes from scratch
- Great attention to detail, in checking and challenging information provided
- Highly collaborative working style
- Comfortable working in a fast moving/uncertain environment