Dynamic Digital Agency is looking for a confident Project Manager to join them ASAP on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will suit someone who’s looking for an opportunity to join the agency environment and work on the largest and highest profile account within the business.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as the client a legacy CMS system and the successful candidate will be part of the project team that will be delivering the new systems.
What do they do?
- Deliver marketing campaigns to nearly 32 million domestic and commercial addresses across the UK
- Brand Management, Brand tracking and communications planning
- Full service creative development of print, email, SMS, WEB, and digital banners
- Fulfilment multi-channel (print, email, SMS)
- Campaign selections (we have direct access to the client’s Campaign Management System)
- Analytics – forecasting, customer segmentation and profiling
- Various reporting, including MI and Customer Intelligence
- Change Management & Major Projects – work in cross-party teams to define business requirements, review and impact solution designs, and support implementation (including testing) of system changes and upgrades
- Data Management – identify and report on data quality issues
Function in role:
- Project Management
- Adhering to the overall programme framework, establish the appropriate Governance and Project structure for the business workstreams (this will include those delivered by the business’s subcontractors).
- Regularly validate assumptions to ensure the scope remains current.
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication with all stakeholders; ownership of the business communications plan, delivery of formal monthly and weekly communications to all internal stakeholders and the primary PMO function.
- Proactive management of the business RAID log; scoring and tracking of risks and issues; escalation of critical Risks and Issues to the Service Delivery Director.
- Maintenance and management of the business action log, tracking delivery of live actions and following up on outstanding/overdue actions.
- Build, maintain and publish the business project plans as per the provided standard.
- Deliver accurate, timely, appropriate reporting to the business team and the client PMO on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor and report any deviations from plan ensuring deviations are approved by appropriate stakeholders to deliver to scope, budget, timescales and quality through change management.
- Team Management/Leadership
- Direct the Project Team on the day-to-day delivery of the project.
- Identification and provision of required resources/skills and production/tracking of resource profile against the agreed commercial proposal.
Providing data-driven identification and escalation of any resource gaps.
- Support the Service Delivery Director in administering the change control process.
- Working in liaison with the Project Team to ensure correct representation of any scope changes to the technical solution at the appropriate forum.
- Working with the Commercial Manager ensure that the time booked to the Programme by all members of the business team is accurate and productive.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of project delivery methodologies – from both IT and business perspectives. Has worked on, and can evidence knowledge of, business change projects; is focused on process and technology.
- A clear understanding of dispersed activity or an outsourced business model.