PMO, Project Management
Competitive day rate 12 month Maternity cover
12 month Maternity cover key skills PMO/Project Coordinator who can organise the teams work and multitask.
Overall Purpose of Job
To administer and organise all project activities under the direction of the Programme Lead, aiming at executional excellence of the project. Support the Data Protection Programme team for timely delivery of the programme by showing initiative and providing optimal administrative support.
- Provide PMO support including, creating and issuing fortnightly Steering board packs, taking and issuing minutes, booking meeting rooms & diary management.
- Help prepare project presentations and project artefacts.
- Act as the point of contact and liaise with colleagues across the business to help coordinate project progress for PMs and handle issues as they arise.
- Use the project management tool (Project online) to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly updates.
- Create and maintain project documentation, including registers, plans and reports.
- Delivering value adding solutions and streamlining project documents
- Document and track to completion outstanding actions, risks, issues, dependencies & decisions through weekly programme status reports and RAIDD log meetings.
- Assess optimal financial plans in order to enable the progress of the programme, creating purchase orders, receipting and approving invoices, tracking the programme spend across the life cycle of the programme.
- Assist the Programme Lead & Project Managers in all aspect of project management
- Provide exceptional organisational skills and deadline management.
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail in all elements of the role.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Data Protection exposure or experience desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable administrative experience ideally in a project management or related field
- PMO experience and skills desirable and advantageous
- Previous experience working in Project Teams to deliver projects preferable, but not essential
- Strong skills on Office 365 suite and ideally project management tools
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task & streamline current processes
- Project management qualifications desirable but not mandatory
- Team Player