Full Time, Permanent
£40,000 Per Annum
Our client is seeking to make a key appointment to accelerate its growth as a consultancy practice that delivers culture change and employee engagement programmes for national and international corporate clients. The role is based in South East of England, Homeworking is an option.
This role reports to the Managing Director.
The primary focus of the role is to manage client projects, ensuring that these projects meet defined quality, time and cost criteria.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong project management capability alongside excellent organisational skills and commercial acumen.
- Undertake the hands-on project management of a number of their top tier client projects, demonstrating exemplary project management skills
- Oversee and manage multiple client projects, plan resources, identify skill set requirements and provide forecasting of future needs.
- Evolve their project management to build a high quality, cost effective delivery capability to meet client and company objectives.
- Work closely with the sales team and the Management Team to provide forecast information that can be used for business planning and provide an input to their financial planning systems.
- Establish an effective post project review process to identify improvements, establish quality standards, assess client feedback and drive forward their capabilities
- Provide guidance and act as a role model to a small internal team and to a network of associate resources ensuring their availability, skill set and experience to meet their project requirements.
- Lead internal change projects to further the capabilities of the business
- Regularly work from their Head Office in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
- Deliver personally managed client projects to meet all agreed targets and act as a role model in so doing
- Evolve the companies project management capabilities including resourcing, financial controls, and forecasting
- A goal of 100% client satisfaction
- Strong, established experience of working in a b2b environment
- Experience in managing multi-stream projects to large corporate clients
- Experience with consultancy and/or creative services
- Strong service orientation
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Performance and delivery focused
- Demonstrable team leadership ability
- Demonstrate a natural affinity and support for their values:
Trust, Empathy, Passion, Excellence, Engagement