Project Support AssistantJG361
Project Support Assistant
£27,400 - £32,400 Per Annum
Our client is a specialist in Workforce Management solutions require a Project Support Assistant
This is a junior position and an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technical individual to gain valuable project & technical experience within the Workforce Management industry.
The Project Support Assistant has experience working with clients, either via Support or Training. Our Project Delivery Team co-ordinates the successful delivery of multiple parallel projects using a well thought out delivery process. The Project Support Assistant will work closely with Project Managers offering on site and remote client support during the project life cycle. This may take on the form of supportive guidance on how to use the software, additional training and answering queries during the testing phase of the project. In addition it may mean helping the Project Managers to configure the clients system and updating project documentation.
The candidate, ideally would have previous industry experience, be suitably technical and have the ability to deliver a high level of customer service. This will include logging the client’s requirements and presenting back to the project manager, implementing configuration changes onsite and supporting the client through various stages of the process up to and including go live. A key aspect of this role is the ability to support the client on site and via webinars/emails.
The Project Support Assistant is comfortable working with clients, steering and guiding them through the process of Workforce Management (T&A) projects and will typically be responsible for:
- On site client support on using the software
- Documenting the client requirements and reporting back to Project Managers
- Assisting in implementing the T&A solution
- Co-ordinate with the client’s Trainer/Project Manager
- Building and implementing the client configuration
- Guiding the client through UAT
The Project Support Assistant liaises with the client and draws on the support of the internal team (Project Support, Development, Engineering, Training, etc.) and is well versed in delivering a high level of customer service and support.
The Project Support Assistant will, from time to time, be required to provide support to our Sales Team during the formulation of the T&A software solution, utilising standard product mixed with custom elements.
This role would be ideal for someone who has experience in technical projects, support or training and can work both on their own and as part of a team. This role will require regular travel in the UK and may require some occasional international travel.
- Experience in Software projects and configuring client software onsite
- Software and Access Control experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience of working in a very fast paced environment
- T&A Experience
- Software Training Experience
- Proven track record in supporting projects and clients
- Proven track record in problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a challenging environment
- Technically strong when dealing with product configurations
- Experience with software, preferably T&A
- Full clean driver’s license
In summary, the candidate should be an excellent communicator, have strong inter personal skills, be personable, professional, analytical, ambitious.
Wellingtone PPM Recruitment is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.