Project Manager Business ChangeJG363
Project Manager Business Change
£35,798 - £46,000 Per Annum
Our client who have a worldwide reputation as a leading independent provider of education research, they are embarking on a major strategic business project and require a Project Manager
who can liaise with multiple workstream leaders to unite, co-ordinate and steer the direction of a project, you will be information gathering and gaining a thorough oversight into how things interlink.
You will be supporting and deputising for the Programme Director and providing the reporting to the Programme Director, Delivery Board ,senior managers and stakeholders. You will set up and manage the overall management of the project including the planning approach, documentation, risk log, schedules, interdependencies, stand-ups, and project delivery meetings, along with coordinating this project; keeping it on time, to budget, on schedule, and with the quality expectations to achieve the project’s business and strategic objectives.
- Experienced in project management methodologies and in managing a range of complex projects
- People and interpersonal skills, influencing and relationship building internally and externally, face to face and remotely
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and deliver your own work and the work of others, effectively within a team context and delegating whilst maintaining control and oversight
- A strong problem-solving approach with the ability to grasp complex issues at pace, synthesise what is required and to respond accordingly with good judgement
- The ability to pay attention to detail whilst also keeping an overview on the wider perspective
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking and close proximity to Slough train station
- 30 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days
- Excellent support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week)
The company is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer.