£50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Our client delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, Dubai and Europe to medium to large energy users. If you are interested in this role you will be employed via an umbrella company initially for 9 months.
Their team of multidisciplinary engineers are committed to helping their clients transform how they manage their assets and in turn, achieve significant results.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the project schedule of customer requirements is met in a safe and efficient manner and with respect to sound quality and environmental considerations.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of the business, its Market, its Market Proposition, its products and key current and planned initiatives.
- Maintain and improve on the positive reputation of the company
- Develop & maintain an understanding of all the areas relating to their projects.
- Create new resources/suppliers to support the project implementation.
- Support UGRs (Unwritten Ground Rules).
- Integrate into the Team and be a team player
- The drive and determination to achieve results
- Support the General Manager – Projects
- Ensure the allocated projects are delivered accurately, on time and on budget and provide guidance and coordination for the Project delivery team.
- Manage sub-contractor relationships on multiple projects nationwide.
- Inspection and quality control of installations.
- Review and prepare project documentation.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and management on project status.
- Coordinate and liaise between departments to resolve any issues in order to meet the quality and scheduled requirements of the project.
- Provide assistance to Business Development and Design teams to understand the scope of work in the tender documentation to ensure correct pricing and exclusions.
- Liaise with Commercial Manager to work out the strategy to resolve any issues with clients if they arise.
Qualitative & Quantitative Measurements
- Will be linked to the Company’s Performance Review System.
- Maintain and improve the profitability of the company from a Gross margin perspective.
- Recommend improvements to the processes and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that the Operations within your sphere of control conform to the requirements of current OH&S legislation.
- Ensure all staff of PM team understands their responsibilities with respect to OH&S and good house keeping.
- Ensure that all members of PM team and Installers/Contractors are fully trained and inducted and are made aware of all the policies with respect to OH&S.
- Ensure that the Quality Policy is adhered to and that the Quality System is maintained in accordance with the principles outlined in ISO 9001:2015.
- Provide the adequate training of the PM team as well as the new technical personnel for other departments.
- Review the Installation and Commissioning Manuals, Project documentation, drawings and installation requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate the process of the installation inspections and verification of defects.
- Relevant laws & regulations.
- Industry codes.
- Organisational standards.
- Access to the database for the entry of projects related data.
- Raise Purchase Orders on SAP.
- Contact suppliers to ascertain status of late deliveries or negotiate purchase prices.
- Introduce a new supplier.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Project Management
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Integrate into the Team and be a team player.
- The drive and determination to achieve results.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Take initiative to accomplish the objectives of the position and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written skills to produce accurate and detailed reports.
Maintain good relationships with a wide variety of suppliers, customers.
- Training of new engineers and installers.
- Computer Skills
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook
- MS Project, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat.