Full Time, Permanent
£45,000 Per Annum
Our award winning client delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, Dubai and Europe to medium to large energy users.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability/energy efficiency sector
- Dynamic team culture & environment
- London based
- Opportunity to travel
- Training provided
Project Engineer to join the London-based team. Reporting to the General Manager Projects, the successful candidate will work as part of the project team to plan, coordinate, manage and document their EDGE monitoring projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Liaising with and meeting with clients, site teams, sub-contractors and vendors on all relevant aspects of the project.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure the allocated projects are delivered on time and on budget and provide guidance and coordination for the Project delivery team.
- Review and prepare project documentation.
- Coordinate and liaise between departments in order to meet the quality and scheduled requirements of the project.
- Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements as outlined in relevant policies and management systems.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following.
- ECS Card and/or Diploma or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates with equivalent qualifications gained from an existing or prior employer’s in house training programmes may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with electrical, communication and network systems.
- Familiar with electrical sub-metering and other sub-metering equipment.
- Organised approach to documentation.
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills and
- Familiar with relevant Health and Safety, environmental, and quality legislation, requirements and procedures.
- Availability to travel to sites within the UK and Europe.