Learning Solutions ArchitectJG371
Learning Solutions Architect
£53,500 - £60,500
Home based role
Role & Responsibilities Overview
The Solutions Architect is a senior learning design role, responsible for the creation of engaging learning solutions for our clients. Working in collaboration with team members across the business, you will be responsible for leading the creation and design of blended learning solutions for our clients and you will oversee the development and implementation of all related learning assets.
As a senior, client-facing learning specialist, with experience in the conceptualisation and design of innovative learning solutions and assets, you will be responsible for scoping customers’ requirements and designing learning solutions to meet the desired outcomes.
Our client creates a range of blended learning solutions for their clients which includes face to face, virtual, collaborative, digital and informal learning. Their solutions are learner-centric and focus on creating the desired learning outcomes. We offer a range of learning assets including workshops, events, e-Learning, Apps, virtual learning, MR, animations, scenario branching videos and many more. We have a team of experienced learning designers, developers, graphic artists, animators and technical developers to support the creation of learning assets.
The role can be home based or in the office near Chippenham, however frequent travel around the M25/M4 area will be required.
They are a company who pride themselves on strong core values:
- Focus on the Client… Everything else will follow
- Trust… Show Integrity, trust and honesty
- Innovate…To challenge, inspire and continuously evolve
- Be Agile… It makes great things happen
- Be Curious… It’s how we learn and grow
- Have Fun… Work together, share success and enjoy what we do
The focus of the role is to:
- Manage the design and delivery of engaging learning solutions for our clients, from potential requirement through to successful implementation
- Work with clients and potential clients to define and scope learning requirements
- Create learning solutions, learning architectures and specifications that meet our client’s requirements
- Oversee the quality and development of learning assets to ensure that they meet the client’s requirements and solution design
- Actively research the learning and creative media market to keep abreast of new approaches, to aid innovation and continuous improvement and to bring new and inspiring solutions to our clients.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Oversee and own the learning solution design, content and implementation from potential requirement to implementation for our clients
- Work with Account Managers, Solution Heads and the Operations Team to:
- Scope client requirements
- Define concepts and solutions to meet learning requirements
- To create the solution section of proposals
- To pitch concepts and ideas to clients
- On acceptance of proposals, to oversee the design and delivery of the solution in accordance to our standards and processes and to the original scope
- Develop concepts and frameworks to meet our client requirements and desired outcomes
- Own solution design and work with Learning Designers to create asset specifications
- Manage the handover of the asset design to the Learning Designer
- Provide guidance and support to the operation team to ensure that the assets are developed in accordance to the approved concept design documents.
- Quality review the asset creation throughout the design process to ensure that the asset is designed to defined standards and scope
- Depending on resource requirements and areas of specialism required for the proposed solution, support and/ or provide guidance to the operations team with the design of assets
- If required, present final assets to clients in conjunction with operations team
- Support and or deliver train the trainer events if required
- Monitor the implementation of the assets, including attending solution delivery/ review user stats to ensure the solution meets the desired outcomes
- Define new learning assets and work with the Heads of Learning, Head of Studio and the Studio team to create Prototypes and new learning assets
Reporting Lines & Support
- The Learning Solutions Architects will report into the Head of Learning
- The Learning Solution Architects will work closely with the Solution Heads, the Account Management Team, the Studio Team and the Project Management Team.
- Competitive salary, linked to skill and experience;
- Workplace pension;
- Twenty-five days holiday (rising to thirty days with service);
- A bonus holiday each year for your birthday;
- Creative expression, during our bi-monthly tech meetups for collaborative idea sharing;
- A health cashback scheme;
- Automotive manufacturer discounts up to 25%;
- An annual company BBQ;
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility days per annum.