As Project Coordinator you will support the Project Management Team with the successful delivery of a range of global Learning & Development projects. Coordinating all aspects of delivery, you will be responsible for delivery team management, logistics and material production for your allocated clients.
The role requires knowledge and practical experience of L&D coordination; the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate strong organisational skills, personal drive, self-confidence and team spirit.
You will need to be:
- Flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Takes ownership and initiative – a natural problem solver.
- A flexible team player with a ‘can do’ attitude but equally comfortable working independently.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Awareness of Learning & Development and the automotive industry.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Numerate and high attention to detail.
- Full UK/EU driving licence and access to own transport.
- Learning & Development and Coordination experience
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Knowledge and Awareness
- Automotive experience would be desirable
- Working for premium brands and customers
- Client focus
- Planning and organisation
- Problem solving
- Drive for improvements
- Business awareness
- Working with others
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide dedicated day to day support for all allocated clients, associates and suppliers, answering queries in person, by email and telephone.
- Provide effective delegate management as required including invitation, coordinating responses and answering queries.
- Resource and schedule learning and development events including the creation and maintenance of accurate CRM records, Learning Management System (LMS) and related data in line with client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all allocated clients.
- Monitor and report cancellations.
- Planning and organising logistics including venues, flights, suppliers and accommodation as required.
- Production of printed learning materials and other assets
- Produce post training event reports including statistics, delegate feedback and future recommendations.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- General office administration to support the team.
- Competitive salary, linked to skill and experience
- Workplace pension
- Twenty-five days holiday (rising to thirty days with service)
- A bonus holiday each year for your birthday
- Creative expression, during team meetups for collaborative idea sharing
- A health cashback scheme
- Automotive manufacturer discounts up to 25%
- An annual company BBQ
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility days per annum