Competitive Salary & Benefits
Project Manager – Connected Autonomous Vehicles
About The Role
Our client has partnered with a wholly owned subsidiary of The Royal Borough of Greenwich. This venture will establish and operate a Connected and Autonomous Vehicle testing facility. In support of which they have opportunities for driven, energetic and customer-focused Project Managers to join the team and, lead in developing technical solutions to enable the testing of CAV vehicles and mobility services.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Understand the client’s delivery requirements and support the business development activities to secure profitable contracts
- Own the client relationship post contract award
- Act as the key interface between the client and all supply chain partners
- Own the project delivery and ensure effective teamwork among project team members to secure the project’s delivery
- Ensure all bids and projects are fully compliant with the clients procedures, and project documentation is comprehensive and up to date
- Provide timely and accurate project information to support the financial and project reporting
Skills & Experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in the management of high profile projects with knowledge of project management best practice and principles.
- Domain expertise within ULEV and CAV technologies.
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple projects to budget and timescale.
- Formal Project Management credentials (APM / Prince2)